1.0 OUR CORE BELIEFS REGARDING USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
2.0 RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
- Australian Privacy Act 1988 (APA)
This site’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer (details of whom can be found in section 9.0) for clarification.
3.0 PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor (see section 6.0 below).
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
3.2 Our blog
Should you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on our blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors detailed below. Only your name will be shown on the public-facing website although if the supplied email address is linked to a Gravatar account, your Gravatar photo will also be displayed.
Your comment and it’s associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either 1.) remove the comment or 2.) remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and it’s associated personal data deleted, please email us here using the email address that you commented with.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before posting a comment on our blog.
NOTE: You should avoid entering personally identifiable information to the actual comment field of any blog post comments that you submit on this website.
3.3 Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or an email link like this one, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors defined in section 6.0. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
3.4 Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following data may be collected and stored by Aspire Personnel Ltd:
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode;
- Financial information such as bank account numbers and sort codes. (These are only taken when candidates are placed in a Temporary contract).
Any or all of the above data maybe required from us time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when you request that Aspire Personnel Ltd helps you with your search for a Permanent or Temporary Contract specifically, data may be used for us by the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and billing
• Transmission by email of promotional or other communication materials to you
• Transmission of your CV when sending to Clients for a specific job/assignment. Your personal information will remain confidential at all times.
• Transmission by email of promotional or other communications materials to you;
• Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone fax or mail
Personal information will also be collected when:
• We receive any reference about you (whether from a former employer or referee);
• We obtain feedback from inquiries we may make with your former employer(s), work colleagues, professional associations or any applicable registration body;
• We receive feedback on your performance (regardless of whether this is positive or negative);
• We receive notification of any complaint about you or workplace accident that you have been involved in;
• We receive an application (regardless of form) from you in response to a job placement advertisement; and
• We obtain any information about any investigation, inquest, inquiry, litigation or prosecution that you are involved in.
Request removal of your personal data
If you would like us to remove your personal data from our systems please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org The data will be removed within 30 Days.
4.0 HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As detailed in section 3.2 above, if you submit a comment to a blog post published on this website some personal information will be stored within this website’s database. This is currently the only occasion where personal data will be stored on this website. This data is currently stored in an identifiable fashion; a limitation of the content management system that this website is built on (WordPress). In the near future, we aim to change the storage of this data to a pseudonymous fashion meaning that the data would require additional processing using a separately stored ‘key’ before it could be used to identify an individual.
Pseudonymisation is a recent requirement of the GDPR which many web application developers are currently working to fully implement. We are committed to keeping it as a high priority and will implement it on this website as soon as we are able to.
All personal data is stored securely
• Candidates CV and personal details will be stored on our Firefish CRM no longer than 1 year from candidate registration.
• Candidates CV and personal details will be stored on Aspires shared drive no longer than 1 year from the day of receiving CV.
• Candidates CV, personal details and registration documents in paper form will be stored in the locked unit for a period of 3 years (this is held for referencing information)
Request removal of your personal data
If you would like to remove your personal data from our systems please email us on email@example.com The data will be removed within 30 Days.
5.0 ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S SERVER
This website is hosted by Aspurian within a Tier 3 Enhanced Data Centre.
This is some of the notable security features the data centre has:
- The Tier 3 Data Centre is specifically constructed to financial sector specifications. On a 3.54 acre site to service virtualisation, co-location, D/R hot desks data storage, data backup and mission-critical IT
- A highly secure site with gatehouse and security bridge to control access
- Enhanced security doors
- Biometric access to private suites
- Disaster Recovery Suites
- Build rooms
6.0 OUR THIRD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section 2.0.
- CV-Library (GDPR Statement)
7.0 DATA BREACHES
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
8.0 DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of this website is: ASPIRE PERSONNEL LIMITED 0750575
Whose registered office is: The Mill, Pury Hill Business Park, Alderton Road, Towcester, NN12 7LS
And whose operating office is: Aspire Personnel, Suite 135, MK Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6GD
9.0 DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Suite 135, Milton Keynes Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6GD
Date when goes on the website